Wheeled loaders tend to be among the most crucial pieces of earthmoving equipment on any construction site. With substantial bucket capacities and plenty of horsepower, these workhorses are a cornerstone of the construction equipment fleet. They’re also an expensive investment—especially for a small construction company or contractor that might not have a big budget for equipment. The question is, how can you get the equipment you need to land and execute high-profile projects if the cost for a wheeled loader (or any other piece of construction equipment, for that matter) is too steep at the moment?
What Sets NC Hire Apart as a Source for Wheeled Loaders
At NC Hire, we provide more flexible and varied options for businesses that need reliable construction equipment for their next project. Here are a few of the factors that set us apart from other earthmoving equipment companies:
- We offer our equipment for rent. As our name suggests, we focus first and foremost of equipment hire. We have several wheeled loaders (and tracked loaders) available, as well as excavators, dumpers, tractors, tractor graders and other types of equipment you may need for your project. All our equipment is available on flexible rental terms, which makes it easy to tailor your machinery hire to suit your needs.
- We handle everything. Say you go through us to rent a Komatsu WA100 loader. As soon as you’ve confirmed the hire, we’ll handle everything else, from checks of the equipment to making sure it’s ready to go to your worksite. You get a reliable piece of machinery without having to worry about all the costs and logistical hurdles that come with owning equipment outright.
- We sell our used machines. With that said, if you decide it makes more financial sense to buy a Komatsu WA100 loader for your business, we can arrange that. We typically sell our used equipment after it’s been in our fleet for three years. The machinery we sell still has plenty of life left in it but will go for much lower prices than you’d ever find on a new piece of equipment.
Problems NC Hire Addresses
We pride ourselves on giving businesses more options when it comes to equipment, in turn helping them avoid some of the common problems and pain points that come with equipment. These hurdles include:
- Unaffordable upfront prices. Renting a piece of equipment is going to cost less than buying it outright. For cash-strapped businesses, being able to rent rather than buy can be a lifesaver.
- Equipment overlaps. What do you do when your business is booked for two projects concurrently, and they both require tracked loaders? Even if you have a tracked loader in your owned fleet, it can’t be in two places at once. Being able to rent the equipment you need from us allows you to take on more projects without worrying about whether your equipment will be available.
- Machinery breakdowns. You are days away from your deadline on a project when your wheeled loader breaks down. Being able to rent backup wheeled loaders from us enables you to finish the job on time and not damage relations with your client.
About NC Hire
Since 2010, NC Hire has been helping businesses hire the equipment the construction equipment, access equipment, material handling equipment and agricultural equipment they need to get the job done. We’re here and ready to help your business, too, so contact us today
to learn more about our equipment rentals.