Rent, Hire, Refurbish or Buy Earthmoving Equipment Today
You need a fleet of near new earthmoving equipment for an upcoming project, but you don’t have the cash-on-hand to purchase new equipment outright. Alternatively, maybe you have a fleet of equipment, but some of it needs maintenance or is currently in use on another worksite. At NC Hire, we can help. With a range of services associated with earthmoving machinery—from rentals and hires to refurbishment—you can count on us as a partner for your equipment needs
The Benefits of Choosing to Hire Earthmoving Equipment Rather Than Buy
Why choose to rent earthmoving equipmen
t for a project rather than purchase it? Here are a few of the major benefits that tend to inspire customers to seek out the services we offer:
- Avoiding the initial cost of purchase. Even the cheapest piece of earthmoving machinery is going to be a sizable investment. The biggest reason to go the for-hire path instead—at least for most customers—is that doing so allows you to avoid the upfront cost of purchasing the equipment. Particularly for newer or smaller construction businesses that don’t have a lot of cash liquidity, renting often proves to be by far the most economically sensible option.
- The ability to obtain project-specific equipment. Even with cash liquidity to spare, it doesn’t always make sense to buy construction equipment. While some machines might get used on every worksite, others might only make sense for one or two projects that your business takes on in an average year. Hiring is the best way to arrange these project-specific equipment acquisitions.
- No ongoing costs for storage, maintenance, transportation or other logistics. The upfront ‘sticker price’ of a piece of equipment is only part of the expense. There are also ongoing costs for storing the equipment, repairing or maintaining it, transporting it from point A to point B and much more. When you rent your machinery, you don’t need to worry about any of the logistics.
Related Services We Provide to Earthmoving Equipment Rentals
Offering for-hire earthmoving equipment is only part of what we do at NC Hire. We also provide equipment rentals for some other types of machinery (including access equipment, material handling equipment and agricultural equipment), along with these related services:
- Equipment sales. We buy new equipment, rent it out for 2-3 years and then sell it in a near new, used condition. Buying machinery from us is a way to get high-quality equipment that still has a lot of life left in it, all at a significant discount.
- Transportation. We can deliver all rented or purchased equipment to the site of your choosing. We can also provide transportation services for the equipment you already own.
- Repairs and maintenance. Whether your equipment needs cosmetic refurbishment (such as painting and grooming) or mechanical servicing (such as maintenance and repair), we can help with a paint and grooming booth.
Why NC Hire Is Cost-Effective
To buy earthmoving equipment is a steep investment, especially if you are buying new. To rent earthmoving equipment is a far more affordable option and makes more sense unless your business can keep a piece of machinery in service for most months out of the year. At NC Hire, we are here to offer this economical option and all the benefits it entails. Contact us today to get started.