NC Hire is a well-established hire company specializing in earthmoving, access and materials handling equipment to contractors and/or trade users. We are focused on providing exceptional customer service and quality machinery, striving to deliver a solution to meet our customers’ needs every time. This is made possible by our dedicated, dynamic and committed team who all share the same goal, carrying out their roles and daily tasks accurately and efficiently enjoying the rewards that come with shared success!
About the role
We are seeking a pleasant, well-organized and passionate person to be overall responsible for packing and fulfilling our customers orders for equipment ensuring they are ‘delivered in fill, on time’ (DIFOT) present well and work, and their return post hire.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly, customer-oriented approach and easy-going personality with an eye for detail. They will need to be very perceptive and disciplined, with the ability to cope under pressure. A passion for our products and industry is essential along with basic mechanical knowledge.
A Hire/Yard Coordinator dedicated to preserving our level of customer service excellence is essential in our bid to maintain our overall objective of being the No. 1 choice of machinery in our industry!
Job Tasks & Responsibilities;
- Fulfillment of order (Pre-hire)
- Return and checking in of equipment (Post-hire)
- Fleet management including presentation, operation, maintenance,
- Customer service including coordinating/overseeing breakdown repairs & damage
- Assisting with loading & unloading
- Accurately managing schedules, records and documents associated with renting equipment
- Respond to customer enquires/complaints giving advice/support as and when requested
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
Required Personal Attributes;
- Physically fit and active
- A team player with well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Eye for/strong attention to detail, diligence and follow through
- Systemized, organized and tidy with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A passion for machinery
- Customer service experience
- Mechanical experience
- Proficient in the use of a computer and associated systems
- Experience in coordinating servicing/service management (desirable)
- Experience in a Rental business, ultimately as a Rental controller/coordinator (desirable)
- NZ driver’s license
- WTR & F Endorsements
- OSH Forklift license
- EWP NZQA Level Training (can be obtained)
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- Do you have a current New Zealand driver's licence?